MMA Master Scholar Competition
The MMA Master Scholar competition strives to recognize and honour outstanding marketing scholars that have engaged in innovative and impactful practices in research.
2019 MMA Master Scholar Competition: Coming Soon
Prior Winners of the Master Scholar Competition
- 2018 MMA Master Scholar: Dr. Lou Pelton, University of North Texas
- Runner Ups:Dr, Dipayan Biswas, University of South Florida; Dr. Michael Levin, Otterbein University
- 2018 Sponsors: St. John Fisher College, Southeast Missouri State University, Northern Illinois University and MBAA Interantional
- 2017 MMA Master Scholar: Ron Hill, Vilanova University
- 1st Runner Up: Scott R. Swanson, University of Wisconsin – Eau Claire
- 2nd Runner Up: Debra Zahay Blatz, Saint Edward’s University
MMA Master Scholar Competition Coordinators:
- Dr. Tim Aurand, Northern Illinois University
- Dr. Maxwell Hsu, University of Wisconsin-Whitewater
Sponsors of the 2017 MMA Master Scholar Program: MBAA International, Southeast Missouri State University, St. John Fisher College, and University of Wisconsin-Whitewater’s College of Business and Economics.