MMA Master Scholar Competition
The MMA Master Scholar competition strives to recognize and honor outstanding marketing scholars that have engaged in innovative and impactful practices in research.
2019 MMA Master Scholar Competition: Download PDF
Prior Winners of the Master Scholar Competition
- 2018 MMA Master Scholar: Dr. Lou Pelton, University of North Texas
- Runner Ups: Dr. Dipayan Biswas, University of South Florida; Dr. Michael Levin, Otterbein University
- 2018 Sponsors: St. John Fisher College, Southeast Missouri State University, Northern Illinois University and MBAA Interantional
- 2017 MMA Master Scholar: Ron Hill, Villanova University
- Runner Ups: Scott R. Swanson, University of Wisconsin – Eau Claire; Debra Zahay Blatz, Saint Edward’s University
- 2017 Sponsors: MBAA International, Southeast Missouri State University, St. John Fisher College, and University of Wisconsin-Whitewater’s College of Business and Economics.
- MMA Master Scholar Competition Coordinators:
- Dr. Tim Aurand, Northern Illinois University
- Dr. Maxwell Hsu, University of Wisconsin-Whitewater