MMA Fall Educators’ Conference
Mark your calendars for the 24th Annual Fall Educators’ Conference Wednesday, September 18 to Friday, September 20, 2019 in Santa Fe, NM. Conference sessions begin at 1:00 pm on Wednesday and conclude on Friday at 4:30 pm. Pre-conference workshops are held on Wednesday, September 18, 8:30-11:30 am.
- 2019 Call for Papers: Download Call
- 2019 Pre-Conference Workshops: Download Call
- 2019 AxcessCapon Teaching Innovation Competition: Download Call
- 2019 MMA Master Teacher Award Competition: Download Call
- 2019 Outstanding Teacher-Scholar Doctoral Student Competition: Download Call
Registration: Register Through Eventbright
For more information contact Ursula Sullivan, Program Chair at FallConference@MMAGlobal.org
Theme: Curriculum Design for the Future
- Refereed Papers: Full manuscripts, limited to 15 double-spaced pages, can be submitted for presentation consideration via blind peer review.
- Position Papers: Three-page position papers outlining works in progress, new developments or issues related to the Conference Theme are encouraged.
- Panels: Proposals for three to four panelists to provide their perspectives on a relevant topic, followed by a group discussion are welcome.
Conference Registration Fee: The early conference registration fee is $225 ($125 for full-time students) for paid registrations received by August 1, 2019. The regular conference fee is $275 ($175 for full-time students) for paid registrations received after August 1, 2019 and before September 1, 2019. The late conference fee of $325 ($225 for full-time students) is for paid registrations received after September 1, 2019. The conference registration fee includes a one-year membership to the Marketing Management Association (a $50 value) as well as conference meals as outlined below. Registration fee is refundable IF cancelled prior to Sept 1, 2019.
Meals: The meals included in the conference registration fee include dinner on Wednesday, lunch on Thursday and lunch on Friday.
Other Registration Options (Not included with Conference Registration fee): Guest Meal Package (includes Wednesday dinner, Thursday lunch, and Friday lunch) is available for $125/person. Pre-conference workshop $50 per attendee.
Hotel Information: The Drury Plaza Hotel, 828 Paseo de Peralta, Santa Fe, NM, 87501. The MMA Fall Educators’ Conference special room rate is $189 plus taxes and fees which includes hot breakfast, free wifi, and 5:30 pm hot appetizers and beverages. Please visit the hotel website for additional details about this property.
Rooms are limited and need to be booked by August 16, 2019 to secure our special rate.