MMA Fall Educators’ Conference
Mark your calendars for the 25th Annual Fall Educators’ Conference Wednesday, September 23, 2020 to Friday, September 25, 2020 in Providence, RI. Conference sessions begin at 1:00 pm on Wednesday and conclude on Friday at 4:30 pm. Pre-conference workshops are held on Wednesday, September 23, 8:30-11:30 am.
- 2020 Call for Papers: Download
- 2020 Pre-Conference Workshops: Download
- 2020 Wessex Press Axcess Capon Teaching Innovation Competition: Download
- 2020 MMA Master Teacher Award Competition: Download
- 2020 Outstanding Teacher-Scholar Doctoral Student Competition: Download
Registration: Conference Registration
The 2019 Conference Proceedings are now available to download: Download Proceedings
For more information contact Ursula Sullivan, Program Chair at FallConference@MMAGlobal.org
Theme: Creativity in Marketing
- Refereed Papers: Full manuscripts, limited to 15 double-spaced pages, can be submitted for presentation consideration via blind peer review.
- Position Papers: Three-page position papers outlining works in progress, new developments or issues related to the Conference Theme are encouraged.
- Panels: Proposals for three to four panelists to provide their perspectives on a relevant topic, followed by a group discussion are welcome.
Conference Registration Fee: The early conference registration fee is $225 ($125 for full-time students) for paid registrations received by August 1, 2020. The regular conference fee is $275 ($175 for full-time students) for paid registrations received after August 1, 2020 and before September 1, 2020. The late conference fee of $325 ($225 for full-time students) is for paid registrations received after September 1, 2020. The conference registration fee includes a one-year membership to the Marketing Management Association (a $50 value) as well as conference meals as outlined below. Registration fee is refundable IF cancelled prior to Sept 1, 2020.
Meals: The meals included in the conference registration fee for all registered attendees include dinner on Wednesday, lunch on Thursday and lunch on Friday.
Other Registration Options (Not included with Conference Registration fee): Guest Meal Package (includes Wednesday dinner, Thursday lunch, and Friday lunch) is available for $125/person; this option is only for guests. who will not be attending any of the conference session but will be joining us for meals. Pre-conference workshop $50 per attendee.
Hotel Information: Omni Providence Hotel, 1 West Exchange Street, Providence, RI, 02903, (401) 598-8000. The MMA Fall Educators’ Conference special room rate is $180 plus state and local taxes, fees and assessments. Cutoff date for reservations is Tuesday, September 8, 2020 at 5:00 pm, Eastern Time.
Please visit the hotel website for additional details about this property.