MMA Fall Educators’ Conference
Mark your calendars for the 22nd Annual Fall Educators’ Conference Wednesday, September 20 to Friday, September 22, 2017 in Pittsburgh, PA. Conference sessions begin at 1:00 pm on Wednesday and conclude on Friday at 4:00 pm. Pre-conference workshops are held on Wednesday, September 20, 8:30-11:30 am.
- 2017 Call for Papers: Download PDF
- 2017 Pre-Conference Workshops: Download PDF
- 2017 Doctoral Student Teaching Consortium: Download PDF
- 2017 AxcessCapon Teaching Innovation Competition: Download PDF
- 2017 MMA Master Teacher Competition: Download PDF
- 2017 StuKent Outstanding Teacher-Scholar Doctoral Student Competition: Download PDF
- Past MMA Fall Educators’ Conference Proceedings: View Past Proceedings
Registration: Registration is NOW OPEN: Register Now
For more information contact Debbie DeLong, Program Chair at FallConference@MMAGlobal.org
Theme: The conference theme is “Hot Topics within Marketing Education”. The marketing discipline is evolving faster than ever. Traditional topics bear little resemblance to the material that marketing educators mastered when earning their degrees, or even to textbooks used within the last few years. Traditional specializations within marketing practice have evolved as well in response to industry innovation, advances in technology, and consumer connectivity. As the educators or tomorrow’s marketing professionals, our challenge is to stay abreast of the dramatic, disruptive progress taking place in business and in marketing practice to ensure the continued relevance and value that marketers provide. To this end, paper and panel topics related to hot topics in marketing education that ensure a viable future for tomorrow’s marketing professionals are requested.
- Refereed Papers: Full manuscripts, limited to 12 double-spaced pages, can be submitted for presentation consideration via blind peer review.
- Position Papers: Three-page position papers outlining works in progress, new developments or issues related to the Conference Theme are encouraged.
- Panels: Proposals for three to four panelists to provide their perspectives on a relevant topic, followed by a group discussion are welcome.
Conference Registration Fee: The early conference registration fee is $195 ($90 for full-time students) for paid registrations received by Tuesday, August 1, 2017. The regular conference fee is $220 ($115 for full-time students) for paid registrations received after Tuesday, August 1, 2017 and before Friday, September 1, 2017. The late conference fee of $270 ($165 for full-time students) is for paid registrations received after Friday, September 1, 2017. The conference registration fee includes a one-year membership to the Marketing Management Association (a $50 value) as well as conference meals as outlined below.
Meals: The conference registration fee includes dinner on Wednesday and lunch on Thursday and Friday.
Hotel Information: The Omni William Penn Hotel, 530 William Penn Place, Pittsburgh, PA, 15219. The MMA Fall Educators’ Conference special room rate is $154 plus 14% taxes. Please visit the hotel website for additional details about this property.
You can also call 1-412-281-7100 and mention the $154 per night rate for the MMA Conference using the group name “Marketing Management Association Conference 2017”. Rooms are limited and need to be booked by August 1st to secure our special rate.