MMA Fall Educators’ Conference
Virtual Conference – October 13-15, 2021
We are happy to announce the 2021 Marketing Management Association Fall Educators’ Conference. The conference will be completely virtual to offer maximum flexibility for our members.
Conference Theme: “Diversity for a New Decade”
The world has begun a rapid progression and change over the last 2 years, and 2021 is a year in which the expectations of new perspectives are essential. Not only do we have to look at a new normal in academia, we must also begin to investigate how diversity impacts all facets of the new decade. Faculty are teaching using diverse methods in classrooms of diverse student populations. Our students come from a range of backgrounds: from age, gender, race, religion, to marital status, children, military experience, learning approaches, etc. Research is now looking at diverse perspectives, and companies are seeking new ways to engage a diverse world. As the Marketing Management Association, we want to help explore diversity in all its forms with each of you and share our combined knowledge to ensure that the marketing discipline continues to lead during the new decade. Join us as we go virtual for the Fall 2021 MMA Educators’ Conference to finding understanding in these diverse times!
(While papers related to the theme of diversity are valued, any papers and presentations related to marketing and marketing education can be submitted to the conference.)
- 2021 MMA Fall Educators’ Conference Final Program Download Program
Conference registration fees include 1 year membership in the MMA.
- Student Registration – $50
- Regular Registration (Due by Tuesday October 12) – $125
2021 MMA FALL EDUCATORS’ REGISTRATION NOW OPEN
2021 MMA FALL EDUCATORS’ PRECONFERENCE WORKSHOPS. Download Complete Workshop Descriptions
Preconference Workshops for the MMA Fall Educators’ Conference will be held on Wednesday, 10/13 from 1:00-4:00 p.m (CT). All registered attendees are invited to participate in the session of their choice.
- Incorporating DEI in the Marketing Curriculum: Nakeisha S. Lewis (University of St. Thomas), Eric Rhiney (Webster University), Dalila Salazar (Texas A&M University – Central Texas), and Brian A. Vander Schee (Indiana University – Indianapolis)
- 26th Annual Jacobs & Clevenger Case Writers’ Workshop: Susan Jones (Ferris State University) and Steve Kelly (DePaul University)
- Tools and Technologies for Teaching Digital Marketing V: Diverse Perspectives on Engaged Learning in the Digital Marketing Classroom: Debra Zahay Blatz (St. Edward’s University), Janna Parker (James Madison University), Holly Syrdal (Texas State University), and Wes Pollitte (St. Edward’s University)
Past MMA Conference Proceedings including the 2020 MMA Conference: A Virtual Experience Proceedings, are available for download: Download Proceedings
Future MMA Fall Educators’ Conferences:
- September 21-23, 2022 – Drury Plaza Hotel San Antonio Riverwalk (in-person)
- September 27-29, 2023 – location is being finalized (in-person)
Thank you to the 2021 conference exhibitors and sponsors.