MMA Fall Educators’ Conference
Mark your calendars for the 23nd Annual Fall Educators’ Conference Wednesday, September 19 to Friday, September 21, 2018 in Kansas City, MO. Conference sessions begin at 1:00 pm on Wednesday and conclude on Friday at 4:00 pm. Pre-conference workshops are held on Wednesday, September 19, 8:30-11:30 am.
- 2018 Call for Papers: Download Call
- 2018 Pre-Conference Workshops: Download PDF
- 2018 Doctoral Student Teaching Consortium: Download Call
- 2018 Teaching Innovation Competition: Download Call
- 2018 MMA Master Teacher Competition: Download Call
- 2018 Outstanding Teacher-Scholar Doctoral Student Competition: Download Call
Fall Conference Attendee Information
- 2018 MMA Fall Educators’ Conference Proceedings: Download Fall PDF Proceedings
- 2018 MMA Fall Educators’ Conference Program: 2018 Fall Program
- 2018 MMA Fall Educators’ Conference SPECIAL Attendee Information: Attendee Info
Registration: Registration is now open and can be accessed by clicking on the following button: Register Now
For more information contact Ursula Sullivan, Program Chair at FallConference@MMAGlobal.org
Theme: The Future of Marketing Education is Now
- Refereed Papers: Full manuscripts, limited to 12 double-spaced pages, can be submitted for presentation consideration via blind peer review.
- Position Papers: Three-page position papers outlining works in progress, new developments or issues related to the Conference Theme are encouraged.
- Panels: Proposals for three to four panelists to provide their perspectives on a relevant topic, followed by a group discussion are welcome.
Conference Registration Fee: The early conference registration fee is $200 ($90 for full-time students) for paid registrations received by Wednesday, August 1, 2018. The regular conference fee is $225 ($115 for full-time students) for paid registrations received after Wednesday, August 1, 2018 and before Saturday, September 1, 2018. The late conference fee of $275 ($165 for full-time students) is for paid registrations received after Saturday, September 1, 2018. The conference registration fee includes a one-year membership to the Marketing Management Association (a $50 value) as well as conference meals as outlined below. Registration fee is refundable IF cancelled prior to Sept 1, 2018. Register Now
Meals: The meals included in the conference registration fee include dinner on Wednesday, lunch on Thursday and lunch on Friday.
Hotel Information: The Kansas City Marriott Downtown, 200 West 12th Street, Kansas City, MO, 64105. The MMA Fall Educators’ Conference special room rate is $150 plus taxes and fees. Please visit the hotel website for additional details about this property.
Rooms are limited and need to be booked by September 4, 2018 to secure our special rate.