MMA Fall Educators’ Conference
Mark your calendars for the 23nd Annual Fall Educators’ Conference Wednesday, September 19 to Friday, September 21, 2018 in Kansas City, MO. Conference sessions begin at 1:00 pm on Wednesday and conclude on Friday at 4:00 pm. Pre-conference workshops are held on Wednesday, September 19, 8:30-11:30 am.
- 2018 Call for Papers: Information coming soon.
- 2018 Pre-Conference Workshops: Information coming soon.
- 2018 Doctoral Student Teaching Consortium: Information coming soon.
- 2018 AxcessCapon Teaching Innovation Competition: Information coming soon.
- 2018 MMA Master Teacher Competition: Information coming soon.
- 2018 StuKent Outstanding Teacher-Scholar Doctoral Student Competition: Information coming soon.
- Past MMA Fall Educators’ Conference Proceedings: View Past Proceedings
Registration: Registration will be open shortly.
For more information contact Ursula Sullivan, Program Chair at FallConference@MMAGlobal.org
Theme: The conference theme will be announced shortly.
- Refereed Papers: Full manuscripts, limited to 12 double-spaced pages, can be submitted for presentation consideration via blind peer review.
- Position Papers: Three-page position papers outlining works in progress, new developments or issues related to the Conference Theme are encouraged.
- Panels: Proposals for three to four panelists to provide their perspectives on a relevant topic, followed by a group discussion are welcome.
Conference Registration Fee: The early conference registration fee is $200 ($90 for full-time students) for paid registrations received by Wednesday, August 1, 2018. The regular conference fee is $225 ($115 for full-time students) for paid registrations received after Wednesday, August 1, 2018 and before Saturday, September 1, 2018. The late conference fee of $275 ($165 for full-time students) is for paid registrations received after Saturday, September 1, 2018. The conference registration fee includes a one-year membership to the Marketing Management Association (a $50 value) as well as conference meals as outlined below.
Meals: The meals included in the conference registration fee will be announced shortly.
Hotel Information: The Kansas City Marriott Downtown, 200 West 12th Street, Kansas City, MO, 64105. The MMA Fall Educators’ Conference special room rate is $150 plus taxes and fees. Please visit the hotel website for additional details about this property.
Rooms are limited and need to be booked by September 4, 2018 to secure our special rate.